REACH PEOPLE – ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR IT / SOCIAL
Understanding Data is the key to everything we do and also to how we can best serve the patients.
Are you ready for the next generation top job?
We are looking for smart and ambitious (IT) professionals who will be part of the Data Analytics Team and ready to transform the life of patients at our client.
- You will be working in a company where innovation and collaboration play a key role.
- You are passionate about data and for you data is a key asset to drive a company.
- You will provide Advanced Analytics and Big Data support to activities across all business areas and the company to generate insights that will impact the development of our dugs, the affordability of care and more generally the strategy of company.
- The Associate Director, Social and Collaboration Projects’ scope includes defining the strategy of the Social & Collaboration IT components, to ensure the optimization of applications supporting our business platforms and effectively delivering them to the business.
- He/She will design the Social and Collaboration application roadmap combining the strategic aspects of the company and integrating the operational requirements.
- Ensure the optimization of IT projects including development resources (IT resource-related applications) that support global business and IT platforms and effectively deliver them to the business;
- Project planning management: efficiently plan assigned resources to deliver the project deliverables effectively;
- Adhere and contribute to IT strategy and set standards as the Expert on Social & Collaboration requirements;
- Be responsible for the relationship with IT project managers as required;
- Manage external project partner(s) in the framework of project delivery;
- Work according to our client’s long-term strategy and IT objectives, in close liaison with all relevant IT interfaces (including external third parties, Project Managers…)
- Act as the IT entry point of contact and align IT services and projects, provided to the IT and Business departments, proactively identifying IT requests.
- Advising on our solutions portfolio (Social & Collaboration),
- Ensure that global IT processes, standards and guidelines are applied within the IT department and ensure the project’s approach is followed,
- Manage the (SLA) process that sets performance (e.g. service levels, KPIs, targets, …) and, track and report IT’s performance against SLAs, KPI’s,
- Manage forecasts/budget process with business unit for planning horizon (12-18 months),
- Develop and Manage the roadmap with and for the IT and Business units,
- Review and approve Business Requirement Specifications in the framework of Social & Collaboration projects,
- Responsible for ensuring that the IT architecture related to Social & Collaboration is aligned with processes and requirement from the business but also aligned with the pharma business;
- Assemble and organize the project team (if needed) with agreement of the concerned managers and in line with the governance model,
- Organize work internally within the projects, manage the tasks, monitor and control the project progress,
- Manage the scope of the project and control changes,
- Deliver the complete IT Portfolio and ensure the projects meet our client business requirement,
- Create and supply the IT department with the necessary reports using the appropriate technologies
- Proactively detect problems that could affect service delivery, infrastructure and architecture of Social & Collaboration projects
- Deliver and measure business value out of Social & Collaboration projects,
- Ensure consistency of the Social & Collaboration deployment throughout the deployment and manage changes in gaps,
- Ensure consistency of definitions of responsible domain across IT
- Educated to a Bachelors/Masters level in a relevant IT (or related) discipline
- 5 years role-specific experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector
- Expertise in defining and setting up Social environments, such as SharePoint, Yammers, Newsgator, …
- Proven ability in portfolio management, project management
- Able guide external resources and evaluate proposed technical solutions
- Confirmed functional experience (min. 5 years)
- IT projects management experience (min. 3 years)
- Proactive management style and leadership potential,
- Willingness to travel (max 10 – 15 % of your time),
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good command of English (written & spoken)
- Able to resolve conflicting points of view,
- Able to align people cross team,
- Strong communication skills when collaborating with business users without any hierarchical link across our matrix organization.