BI/Data Integration Consultant
- Salaire : negocialbe
- Lieu de travail : Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- Type de contrat : CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Wikitree
- Mise en ligne le : 01 juil. 14
LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENCE, LOOK FOR WIKITREE! WikiTree is a fast growing company, acknowledged on the Financial and Insurance Belgian Business Market. Our way of working: a socially responsible management based on sound values.
The growing importance of technology in the Business environment requires a strong alignment between risk strategy and technology in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in delivering real time results and to demonstrate the added value of previsions. Created nearly 3 years ago, WikiTree is now a recognized player in the risk market with 25 collaborators and a presence in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. WikiTree assists clients in achieving these objectives on Business and Technology Processes, Business-IT Alignment & Governance, Quality, Risk & Compliance, Business Continuity and Sourcing.
Therefore, to sustain our strong growth, we are actively looking for a
BI/Data Integration Consultant (Finance/Insurance) (m/f):
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a technical expertise concerning Business Intelligence and Data Integration;
- Assist the client in Business requirements and support him in designing and implementing solutions ;
- Defining Data migration strategy, and analyzing interfaces;
- Identifying gaps and suggesting proper solutions on how to fulfill them;
- Documenting each aspects of the project;
- Managing the project (planning, tasks prioritization, control, etc.);
- Collaborating closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- You have an University Degree or relevant experience in this field;
- You have a strong knowledge of Financial and/or Insurance sector;
- You have a proven experience using Data Integration tools (SAS, SAP, BODI, Informatica, etc.);
- You are familiar with Design and Data Modeling;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have excellent communication and co-ordination skills both written and spoken;
- You are autonomous and pragmatic;
- You enjoy collaborating with both IT and Business sector;
- You are a good team player and delegate easily;
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
We offer you:
- A working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged through on-the-job training as well as formal trainings;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- The opportunity to become part of a multidisciplinary expert’s network;
- The possibility to be involved in international projects;
- Flexibility and responsibility;
- Variety in projects and clients.