Project coordinator with pharma knowledge
- voltijds, freelance
- lange opdracht
- Chemische en farmaceutische industrie
Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux.
You will find below the description of a function that we seek to fill.
Feel free to respond to it or to forward this vacancies to some of your relations that might be interested in it, by using the appropriate “buttons”.
You can also use the module “up-to-date” to redefine us your situation and your professional expectations.
Either way, don’t hesitate to keep me informed about your expectations (present or future) about Randstad.
There is a need of extra ressources to ensure the correct implementation of several major projects in the Manufacturing performance unit coming from New Product Introduction department and lifcycle projects
Build/maintain projects portfolio with MPU projects owners
Definition of times, ressources, constraints to ensure the smoothest implementation on the floor.
Highlight of potential issues and risks during implementation
Project reporting (KPI and communication)
Ensure good projects progress in order to avoid to put production at risk and major impact on batches release
Support to current planning activities
Organize monthly project update to leadsership team
Put new tools and process in place to support project management activities
Train & coach local ressources to the new process and tools
The person will interact primarily with the support teams eg Logistics, Product & Process and Industrial Excellence to support the production on the shopfloor.
The mission duration is from July till end of december 2014.
Specific skills : This individual should be able to operate with a good level of autonomy, yet has good judgment in terms of knowing when and from whom to seek input. The position requires a team builder with a sense of urgency, organizational credibility and a good understanding of the business.
Ability to plan, manage and lead cross-functional teams and projects to obtain desired business objectives
Ability to challenge project manager on highly technical projects
Proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all levels of management across the MPU and external departements (Understanding of business climate and priorities)Good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
Excellent in Data analysis and IT tools (analytical skills)
Pragmatic in solving issue
Good skills in project management, change management and team/meeting facilitation
• Sound knowledge of project management (PMI, Prince2…)
• In depth knowledge ofMS project, Excel andVBA …), knowledge of other project/portfolio management softwares is a plus
• Knowledge of SharePoint environement
• Strong IT background
• Fluent in english and french written and spoken.
• Knowledge of the pharma industry is a plus
• Significant experience in driving and directing large projects (at least 5 years of experience) including management of people from very different environments
• Experience in setting-up project management office
• Experience in communicating to various stakeholders
• Experience in assessing companies’ performances
• Experience in business/process transformation
• Experience in defining KPIs & dashboards
• Experience in higly regulated environement
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging position within a stable multinational company, active in the pharmaceutical industry.
Competitive salary package including all current extra-legal advantages