The consultant will support the Marketing department in adding and maintaining master data and will be responsible for the collection, analysis, reporting and tracking of data quality. It’s a challenging project for 6 months with potential extension and would suit a senior data analyst.
* Validate the accuracy of data received from various sources in accordance with a set of data quality guidelines.
* Identify duplicate records utilizing prebuilt and tailored data matching rules and formulate a corresponding clean-up strategy.
* Define and execute data quality procedures that will assure the accuracy and reliability of our database.
* Develop solutions to acquire new data in a manner that is compatible with achieving the desired quality targets.
* Match incoming data feeds with existing content for allocation, enrichment, and de-duplication purposes.
* Manage data publication tasks by collaborating with a cross-functional team of developers, analysts and SMEs.
* Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries and data quality control
* Servicing ad-hoc data requests with a fast turnaround combined with the ability to work on more structural solutions that will allow us to tackle data problems before they occur.
* Work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems.
* Root cause analysis, process re-engineering, and developing new technical enablers will be pivotal to this role.
Nice to have Knowledge and skills:
PostgreSQL / MySQL SQL (DDL, DML).
Advanced Excel e.g., Pivot tables, VLOOKUP(), MATCH(), INDEX(), Array functions, etc.
Regex, scripting (Python), Linux tools, etc.
XML technologies – XSD / XPath
– 6 months
-If you are interested in this opportunity, don’t hesitate to send me your up to date CV, indication of daily rate and availability so I can contact you to discuss this opportunity further.
|Telefoon||+32 (0) 3 613 30 00 (Refereer in uw gesprek alstublieft aan IT Job Board)|