- As a Business Data Manager you are responsible for managing CCE’s accounts database, negotiating of contract with external data partner(s) and follow-up on execution, identifying data quality improvement opportunities and appropriate enablers needed (resources, systems & processes), managing team members, assigning individual responsibilities.
- You provide various support activities to users of the database. Identifies, creates, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided. Ensures the correct functioning of the database and/or business support services.
- In close relationship with the EU teams you are the center of excellence for data quality & content optimization & work.
- You closely monitor Database growth & quality & initiate tailored initiatives in collaboration with data collection teams responsible to improve or fine tune data quality & efficiency.
- As a Business Data Manager you are responsible for data analytics:
- Data security management & information architecture
- Relationship management with data providers, data sharing partners,…
- Research publically available data
- Coordination & monitoring of all data parameters & input: dictionary, policies,…
- Data integration and data quality improvement projects, supported by the administrator(s)
- Ad hoc data analysis for internal customers, supported by the data analyst(s).
- In order to be successful in this role, we expect the Business Data Manager topro-actively highlight issues and risks, as well as propose and implement solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a University Master’s degree in Commercial Engineering or Commercial IT.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, i.e. experience with very complex and changing databases.
- A proven experience in database acquisition & quality.
- You are familiar with CRM tools.
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- As a Business Data Analyst you are Pro-active, a strong influencer, a Leader and you have good coaching skills.
- Strong process/project management and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
About this company
Coca-Cola Enterprises provides products and services that meet the beverage and business needs in Belgium, France, Great Britain, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
In 2010, we sold our North American operations, leaving CCE with a small corporate office in Atlanta and an exclusive focus on manufacturing, distributing and selling to customers in Western Europe.